Tuesday 27 May 2014

First workshop - a success...!

Well the title says it all really - after my initial doubts and nerves, my very first workshop was a success!

Here are a few photos of the day to whet your appetite and maybe tempt you to join me next time... 









Lunch was provided by The Holt and consisted of some freshly baked bread, meats, cheeses, salads and houmous and dips - delicious!! 


Each and every lampshade was just beautifully made, each and every lampshade completely unique and original to the maker...


Downstairs, there was a breadmaking course! And all this - in a pub on a Monday. Fantastic!!



And here are a few pictures of the lampshades in situ. They look wonderful don't they?





I would love you to join me for the next one!!

Saturday 14th June - Blackborough Village Hall
Saturday 28th June - INC, Exmouth

And for an exact replica of the above; 
Monday 21st July - The Holt, Honiton

I look forward to seeing you!!



1 comment:

  1. Ah, just super, Helen! It looks like it was a wonderful, fun filled day where you get to come home with a beautiful lampshade too!! Every success in the next workshops xx

    ReplyDelete